- My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I don’t want to go. Am I being selfish?
- ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his own home. Should he pay for utilities and food?
- DeSantis promises to make America Florida. But Florida isn’t Florida anymore, critics say.
- Special counsel Durham to testify before House committee on June 20 about his investigate-the-investigators report
- From solemn reflection to ‘three-day hootenanny’: the evolution, and degradation, of the Memorial Day holiday
- How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’ or ‘screening.’
- How Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy got to yes on their debt-ceiling compromise
- Global stock markets breathe a sigh of relief over Biden-McCarthy pact to avert U.S. debt default
- ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a driver’s license. Now things have gotten even worse.
- Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not managed carefully’
Ulta Beauty Inc.
- Open $436.11
- Day Range 417.60 - 439.87
- 52 Week Range 360.58 - 556.60
- Market Cap $20.93B
- Shares Outstanding 49.8M
- Public Float 49.53M
- Beta 1.14
- Rev. per Employee $198.06K
- P/E Ratio 17.09
- EPS $24.60
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 2.16M 05/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 4.37%
- Average Volume 785.22K
Ulta Beauty, Inc. engages in the retail of beauty products. The company has one reportable segment, which includes retail stores, salon services, and e-commerce. Its products include makeup, skin care, tools and brushes, fragrance, and bath and body. Ulta was founded on January 9, 1990, and is headquartered in Bolingbrook, IL.