- My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I don’t want to go. Am I being selfish?
- ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his own home. Should he pay for utilities and food?
- DeSantis promises to make America Florida. But Florida isn’t Florida anymore, critics say.
- Special counsel Durham to testify before House committee on June 20 about his investigate-the-investigators report
- From solemn reflection to ‘three-day hootenanny’: the evolution, and degradation, of the Memorial Day holiday
- How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’ or ‘screening.’
- How Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy got to yes on their debt-ceiling compromise
- Global stock markets breathe a sigh of relief over Biden-McCarthy pact to avert U.S. debt default
- ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a driver’s license. Now things have gotten even worse.
- Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not managed carefully’
Monolithic Power Systems Inc.
- Open $495.58
- Day Range 490.24 - 532.00
- 52 Week Range 301.69 - 541.39
- Market Cap $24.7B
- Shares Outstanding 47.42M
- Public Float 44.79M
- Beta 1.65
- Rev. per Employee $575.15K
- P/E Ratio 53.95
- EPS $9.66
- Yield 0.77%
- Dividend $1.00
- Ex-Dividend Date Mar 30, 2023
- Short Interest 2.06M 05/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 4.60%
- Average Volume 538.67K
Monolithic Power Systems stock price target cut to $432 from $569 at Truist
Monolithic Power Systems stock price target cut to $425 from $500 at KeyBanc Capital
Monolithic Power Systems stock price target cut to $450 from $550 at Oppenheimer
Monolithic Power Systems stock price target cut to $480 from $600 at Stifel Nicolaus
Monolithic Power Systems stock price target raised to $550 from $500 at Oppenheimer
Monolithic Power Systems price target raised to $570 from $520 at KeyBanc Capital
Monolithic Power Systems upgraded to overweight from sector weight at KeyBanc Capital Markets, price target $520
Monolithic Power Systems Has a Bright Future
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. designs, develops, and markets integrated power semiconductor solutions and power delivery architectures for computing and storage, automotive, industrial, communications, and consumer applications markets. It offers direct current (DC) to DC integrated circuits (ICs) that are used to convert and control voltages of various electronic systems, such as portable electronic devices, wireless LAN access points, computers and notebooks, monitors, infotainment applications, and medical equipment. The Firm also provides lighting control ICs for backlighting that are used in systems, which provide the light source for LCD panels in notebook computers, monitors, car navigation systems, and televisions, as well as for general illumination products. The company was founded by Michael R. Hsing, and James C. Moyer on August 22, 1997, and is headquartered in Kirkland, WA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Texas Instruments Inc.||$160.01B|
|Analog Devices Inc.||$89.3B|
|Infineon Technologies AG||€44.96B|
|NXP Semiconductors N.V.||$47.06B|
|ON Semiconductor Corp.||$37.41B|
|Renesas Electronics Corp.||¥3.95T|
|Power Integrations Inc.||$5.14B|