- My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I don’t want to go. Am I being selfish?
- ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his own home. Should he pay for utilities and food?
- DeSantis promises to make America Florida. But Florida isn’t Florida anymore, critics say.
- Special counsel Durham to testify before House committee on June 20 about his investigate-the-investigators report
- From solemn reflection to ‘three-day hootenanny’: the evolution, and degradation, of the Memorial Day holiday
- How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’ or ‘screening.’
- How Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy got to yes on their debt-ceiling compromise
- Global stock markets breathe a sigh of relief over Biden-McCarthy pact to avert U.S. debt default
- ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a driver’s license. Now things have gotten even worse.
- Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not managed carefully’
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Open $3.0600
- Day Range 2.9390 - 3.2400
- 52 Week Range 1.3100 - 3.7890
- Market Cap $602.81M
- Shares Outstanding 189.56M
- Public Float 184.82M
- Beta 1.20
- Rev. per Employee $933.3330
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$0.6286
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 6.45M 05/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 3.49%
- Average Volume 888.16K
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals stock price target raised to $8 from $2 at Wedbush
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. are down 5% in premarket trading on Friday after the biopharmaceutical company said that its experimental Type 2 diabetes treatment met its primary and secondary endpoints in a late-...
UPDATE: Lexicon Pharmaceuticals stock slides 31% after FDA denies appeal of decision relating to diabetes drug
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. shares slid 31% in premarket trade Monday, after the company said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has denied its appeal of a decision relating to a diabetes treatment. The Woodlands, Tex...
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. lost more than half their value (down 53.4%) toward a record low in active premarket trading Monday, after the drug maker said Sanofi wanted to around its diabetes treatment Zynqui...
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals stock price target cut to $4 from $10 at Stifel Nicolaus
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals downgraded to hold from buy at Stifel Nicolaus
Shares of pharmaceutical company Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) are falling in Friday's after-hours market, after the company said it received notice that Sanofi wanted to terminate an alliance around the diabetes tr...
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals stock price target cut to $34 from $38 at Wedbush
A diabetes drug being developed by Sanofi SNY and Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. LXRX received a tie vote from a U.S. Food and Drug Administration advisory panel. Lexicon shares fell 31.8% to $5.25 after hours. Before the 8-...
A diabetes drug being developed by Sanofi SNY and Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. LXRX received a tie vote from a U.S. Food and Drug Administration advisory panel. Before the 8-8 vote, Lexicon shares had been halted all day. ...
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals shares to be halted Thursday as FDA committee reviews diabetes treatment
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. stock will be halted from trading Thursday, as a U.S. Food and Drug Administration committee reviews a treatment for adults with type 1 diabetes. The company said the committee is meeting to ...
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals downgraded to underweight from neutral at J.P. Morgan
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. rallied a stunning 48% in premarket trade Friday, after the company reported positive results from a late-stage trial of a treatment for type 1 diabetes. The company said the Phase 3...
In a report released today, Joseph Stringer from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.33.According to TipRanks, Stringer is a 3-s...
E ratio of -3.00.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of human disease. Its drug candidates include: LX9211, an orally-delivered small molecule drug candidate, as a treatment for neuropathic pain, and Sotagliflozin, a treatment for heart failure and type 1 diabetes. The company was founded by Brian P. Zambrowicz and Arthur T. Sands on July 7, 1995 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, TX.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||$201.35B|
|Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.||$1.25B|
|Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.||$79.53B|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.||$16.61B|
|Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.||$3.53B|
|Esperion Therapeutics Inc.||$138.28M|