- My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I don’t want to go. Am I being selfish?
- ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his own home. Should he pay for utilities and food?
- DeSantis promises to make America Florida. But Florida isn’t Florida anymore, critics say.
- Special counsel Durham to testify before House committee on June 20 about his investigate-the-investigators report
- From solemn reflection to ‘three-day hootenanny’: the evolution, and degradation, of the Memorial Day holiday
- How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’ or ‘screening.’
- How Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy got to yes on their debt-ceiling compromise
- Global stock markets breathe a sigh of relief over Biden-McCarthy pact to avert U.S. debt default
- ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a driver’s license. Now things have gotten even worse.
- Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not managed carefully’
- Open $747.43
- Day Range 747.02 - 814.98
- 52 Week Range 415.07 - 814.98
- Market Cap $338.85B
- Shares Outstanding 416.92M
- Public Float 407.62M
- Beta 1.32
- Rev. per Employee $1.721M
- P/E Ratio 27.62
- EPS $29.42
- Yield 2.26%
- Dividend $4.60
- Ex-Dividend Date Mar 21, 2023
- Short Interest 6.56M 05/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.61%
- Average Volume 2.27M
Broadcom Inc. is a global technology company, which designs, develops, and supplies semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions. It operates through the Semiconductor Solutions and Infrastructure Software segments. The Semiconductor Solutions segment manages movement of data in data center, telecom, enterprise, and embedded networking applications. The Infrastructure Software segment provides a portfolio of mainframe, enterprise, and storage area networking solutions. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.||NT$14.68T|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc.||$204.56B|
|Texas Instruments Inc.||$160.01B|
|Applied Materials Inc.||$114.99B|
|Micron Technology Inc.||$80.91B|
|Tokyo Electron Ltd.||¥9.23T|
|SK Hynix Inc.||₩75.09T|