- My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I don’t want to go. Am I being selfish?
- ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his own home. Should he pay for utilities and food?
- DeSantis promises to make America Florida. But Florida isn’t Florida anymore, critics say.
- Special counsel Durham to testify before House committee on June 20 about his investigate-the-investigators report
- From solemn reflection to ‘three-day hootenanny’: the evolution, and degradation, of the Memorial Day holiday
- How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’ or ‘screening.’
- How Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy got to yes on their debt-ceiling compromise
- Global stock markets breathe a sigh of relief over Biden-McCarthy pact to avert U.S. debt default
- ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a driver’s license. Now things have gotten even worse.
- Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not managed carefully’
- Open $2.1000
- Day Range 2.0900 - 2.8500
- 52 Week Range 2.0700 - 7.6500
- Market Cap $151.29M
- Shares Outstanding 53.08M
- Public Float 35.69M
- Beta 0.93
- Rev. per Employee N/A
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$2.4719
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 2.04M 05/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 5.71%
- Average Volume 742.16K
Annexon Biosciences started at overweight with $33 stock price target at J.P. Morgan
Annexon Biosciences upsized its planned initial public offering on Thursday and narrowed the price range. The company is now planning to offer 12.5 million shares priced at $15 to $16 each, according to a regulatory filin...
Annexon Biosciences set terms for its initial public offering on Monday, with plans to offer 10 million shares priced at $14 to $16 each. The company has applied to list on Nasdaq, under the ticker "ANNX." JP Morgan, BofA ...
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 241.4% in Annexon, Inc. (ANNX). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in ear...
Annexon, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which develops a pipeline of novel therapies for patients with classical complement-mediated disorders of the body, eye and brain. It offers drugs that control or target huntington’s and alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, parkinson’s disease, and spinal muscular atrophy. The company was founded by Ben Barres and Arnon Rosenthal on March 3, 2011 and is headquartered in Brisbane, CA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Johnson & Johnson||$401.11B|
|Roche Holding AG Akt||CHF235.25B|
|Roche Holding AG||CHF235.25B|
|AstraZeneca PLC ADR||$225.23B|