- My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I don’t want to go. Am I being selfish?
- ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his own home. Should he pay for utilities and food?
- DeSantis promises to make America Florida. But Florida isn’t Florida anymore, critics say.
- Special counsel Durham to testify before House committee on June 20 about his investigate-the-investigators report
- From solemn reflection to ‘three-day hootenanny’: the evolution, and degradation, of the Memorial Day holiday
- How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’ or ‘screening.’
- How Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy got to yes on their debt-ceiling compromise
- Global stock markets breathe a sigh of relief over Biden-McCarthy pact to avert U.S. debt default
- ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a driver’s license. Now things have gotten even worse.
- Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not managed carefully’
Arista Networks Inc.
- Open $157.01
- Day Range 157.00 - 170.69
- 52 Week Range 89.12 - 171.44
- Market Cap $52.52B
- Shares Outstanding 308.28M
- Public Float 237.73M
- Beta 1.21
- Rev. per Employee $1.344M
- P/E Ratio 35.42
- EPS $4.81
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 4.46M 05/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.88%
- Average Volume 3.01M
Arista Networks, Inc. engages in the business of developing, marketing, and selling cloud networking solutions. The firm is also involved in switching and routing platforms and related network applications. The company was founded by Andreas Bechtolsheim, David Cheriton, and Kenneth Duda in November 2004 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.